Using a Raspberry Pi as a Print Server
Setting up CUPS isn’t necessary with the current Raspberry Pi OS image. Working drivers for ARM are the main problem.
- How to share a USB printer in WiFi with a Raspberry Pi?
- Raspberry Pi Print Server: Setup a Network Printer
- AskUbuntu: Finding device printer's device URI during driver installation
- Raspi StackExchange: Can't get Brother HL-L2300D printer to print from Raspberry Pi
- Raspi Forums: Getting Brother-Printer drivers to work
- How to set up a remote printer which is attached to a Raspberry Pi (or any other ARM computer)
- OpenPrinting: Brother HL-2130
- Reddit: Compile x86 .deb printer drivers into arm7 raspberry pi .deb
- SuperUser: Debian ARM and Brother DCP195C with CUPS
- How to Use Your Brother Printer with CUPS on Raspberry Pi